top of page

Home  >  Other

In addition to the services listed on our website, we also offer the following services:

Initial consultation

During the 30 minutes of the initial consultation, our staff will collect the necessary information and provide you with options, which are applicable to your particular case.

You will also receive a full explanation regarding the process, fees applicable and processing times.

In case, that you will decide to retain our services to continue with your application, the payment made for the initial consultation will be reduced from the final payment.


Check application, prepared by the client

We also offer an option to check the application, prepared by you. In this case, we will not represent you with the Canadian Immigration services, but will check the application for the accuracy and provide you with the feedback.

Canadian Citizenship application

Canadian citizenship application 

This is the final step of becoming a Canadian.

To be eligible to become a Canadian citizen, you must:

For  information:


Assistance with choosing the educational program and designated learning institute

Once retained to represent you for the study permit application, we will assist you with choosing the program and institute for your education. It will be done free of charge and will include the preparation of the application to the DLI and assistance with the application itself.

Temporary Residency permit

If you’re otherwise inadmissible but have a reason to travel to Canada that is justified in the circumstances, you may be issued a temporary resident permit.

To be eligible for a temporary resident permit, your need to enter or stay in Canada must outweigh the health or safety risks to Canadian society, as determined by an immigration or a border services officer. Even if the reason you’re inadmissible seems minor, you must demonstrate that your visit is justified.

For more information:


PR Card extension

Permanent residents must have a valid permanent resident card (PR card) or permanent resident travel document (PRTD) to return to Canada by plane, train, bus or boat. Without one, you may not be able to board.

Your PR card needs to be valid when you show it. If your card expires, we can assist you to apply for a new one.

Interesting fact (!) You are still a permanent resident if your card expires.

For information:


Visitors Visa extension 

We offer assistance with application for extension of visitors visa ( also called a visitor record)  and preparation of required documentation. 

Translation and certification of  the documents, related to the immigration

We offer translations from Hebrew, Russian and Ukrainian, signed by the commissioner of oaths. 

Initial Consultation
Applicaton check
Citizenshp Applcation
Choosing education program
Temporary Residency
PR Card
Visitors Visa Extension
Document Translation
bottom of page